Join Curt Frye for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Social Network Analysis Using R.
- [Instructor] If you have a Premium subscription to the Lynda.com online training library, then you can download the Exercise Files for this course. I have done so, and put them in a folder on my desktop called Exercise Files. A lot of the work in this course uses randomly generated graphs that are part of the lesson plan themselves. So, when you double click on Exercise Files, you will see that there are only two text files, directed and undirected. These files contain data that you can upload to use in graphs and networks of your own creation.
If you don't have a Premium subscription, you can create your own resources or just follow along.
- Formatting data
- Creating network graphs
- Measuring connectedness and betweenness of points
- Calculating networking density
- Describing network components
- Visualizing a network
- Writing a network description to a text file