Join Shaun Bryant for an in-depth discussion in this video Use the exercise files, part of AutoCAD 2020: Interface.
- [Instructor] When using the exercise files for this course, you can download them all from the library to follow along with the videos. Be aware that all of the exercise files are saved back as 2013 DWG file format, that means that you can take this course using a version of AutoCAD from 2013 and upwards. The files can be read by any version of AutoCAD from 2013 and upwards. Also be aware, though, that a lot of the files are in metric measurements, such as millimeters and meters. Just to make sure that you're aware. I'll also make sure in each video that you're utilizing the appropriate exercise file by mentioning it by name. So what I'll normally mention to you is the exercise file that you need to have had downloaded from the library to follow along with each consecutive video.
- Working with the navigation bar
- Using AutoCAD keyboard shortcuts
- Navigating drawings
- Working with the ViewCube
- Drawing accurately
- Working with coordinates
- Working with object properties and layer states