Join Brad Batesole for an in-depth discussion in this video Use PageSpeed Insights, part of Learning SEO Tools.
Focusing on improving your site's technical infrastructure…along with your user experience…will impact your SEO positively…and that's because Google wants to drive traffic to sites…that visitors will stay on and engage with.…Visitors tend to appreciate websites…that are built around their needs…and how they want to navigate the web.…The better you can make it for your users,…the better it is for Google…
- Setting SEO goals
- Configuring Google Search Console
- Evaluating the Google index
- Using PageSpeed Insights
- Interpreting results and leveraging reports
- Using the Screaming Frog SEO Spider
- Generating a site map
- Getting started with Keyword Planner
- Multiplying keyword lists
- Structuring data
- Using SEMrush
- Conducting keyword research
Skill Level Intermediate
1. A Look at Goals
2. Google Search Console
3. Google PageSpeed Insights
4. Screaming Frog SEO Spider
5. Google Keyword Planner
Multiply keyword lists2m 37s
6. Google Structured Data
8. Moz Open Site Explorer
Next steps1m 2s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.