Express your most creative self—minus the fear and self-doubt. Learn how to banish your inner critic to unleash maximum creativity.
- Imagine a world where you trusted your ideas and you felt confident about your work. Imagine feeling excited about sharing your ideas in meetings, and collaborating with your teammates. Imagine feeling on fire creatively, in the flow, and being in love with what you're capable of doing. What if I told you that you could be in that state more often and more easily. Wouldn't that be wonderful? However, if you're like most people, you probably have a voice inside of your head that is all too happy to remind you that your ideas aren't good enough, that they're not creative enough, and that they're not unique enough. Or even that you aren't good enough, haven't accomplished enough, and that you'll never be as successful as the people around you, and that at any moment, you'll be found out as a fraud. Take heart. These messages don't come from you. They started when you were young as a means of protection. This voice is known as the inner critic. I have great news. You don't have to live with this voice forever. I'd love to give you a host of easy and effective techniques to silence this voice so that you can unblock your creativity and start accessing and expressing your brilliance. I will reveal the inner workings of this pernicious, self-sabotaging force and the mental power tools that we already possess to dismantle it. Through personal stories, combined with special, actionable exercises, which I call creative doses, that have helped thousands regain creative confidence and find success, it's my hope that these tools will help you to elevate your performance and to become a stronger contributor, collaborator, or leader. I'm Denise Jacobs, international keynote speaker, trainer, professional development coach, and author of "Banish Your Inner Critic." Join me in my LinkedIn Learning course and discover how you can silence the voice of self-doubt, unleash your creativity, and start doing your best work. I'm so excited to share this with you.
- Removing creative blocks
- Silencing the negative voice in your head
- Breaking the cycle of self-doubt
- Unlocking idea flow
- Kick-starting idea generation
- Conquering the fear of judgment
- Transforming self-talk
- Stopping the comparison cycle
- Acknowledging your achievements
- Sharing your brilliance with the world