In this video, dig into the process of defining the most important part of branding, which is what differentiates you from the rest and defines what makes you special. Explore how to determine a brand's vision, mission statement, and values, particularly for Wheels4Water.
- Once you've done your market research, … it's important to really do a lot of self-reflection … to nail down the important parts of branding. … And of course, that's figuring out … what actually differentiates you from the rest. … What defines your specialness? … It's also about identifying your vision, … your mission statement, and your values. … All of these will inform the branding that you seek … in your video social media campaign. … For the Wheels4Water brand, … it really does seem that much of its brand identity comes … from the extreme conditions … that the cyclists put themselves through … in order to fight for a worthy cause, … that if people support them, … they'll know that the bikers gave every last effort … to earn that support, … sort of an ultimate all-in mentality … of tackling an enormous humanitarian issue. … Let's now take a closer look at the core vision. … For Wheels4Water, the mission statement is as simple … as we ride our bikes to help people get water … and sanitation for life. …
- Why use Adobe Spark Video for social media?
- Determining your brand's visual identity
- Starting a video project
- Writing and storyboarding a project
- Adding media
- Making timing and text adjustments
- Making a video for a niche audience