Join Brad Batesole for an in-depth discussion in this video Understand crawl factors, part of Marketing Tools: SEO.
- [Instructor] The last section of the Google search console…is your crawl reports.…In this section we have a handful of reports…and you can see them here, in the left-hand navigation.…We have crawl errors, which is the page I'm on,…crawl stats, fetches Google, robots.txt tester,…site maps, and URL parameters.…The crawl errors report is going to reveal…issues that Google has found with your site.…These might be server errors, missing pages,…or pages that return a bad request error code.…
Along the top you'll see your site errors.…This section shows the main issues for the past 90 days…that prevented the Google crawler from your entire site.…You can select any of these boxes, DNS, server connectivity,…or robots.txt fetch and it'll display a relevant chart…for the full 90 day window.…The first box, DNS, refers to domain name system.…This really translates the name of your site…to an address that servers use to find your site.…
Your server is where all the files of your website live…and if you have a DNS error,…
- Setting SEO goals
- Configuring Google Search Console
- Evaluating the Google index
- Using PageSpeed Insights
- Interpreting results and leveraging reports
- Using the Screaming Frog SEO Spider
- Generating a site map
- Getting started with Keyword Planner
- Multiplying keyword lists
- Structuring data
- Using SEMrush
- Conducting keyword research
Skill Level Intermediate
1. A Look at Goals
2. Google Search Console
3. Google PageSpeed Insights
4. Screaming Frog SEO Spider
5. Google Keyword Planner
Multiply keyword lists2m 37s
6. Google Structured Data
8. Moz Open Site Explorer
Next steps1m 2s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.