- Balancing subtlety and accuracy
- Working with black, white, and grey on a mask
- Targeting without a mask
- Painting a targeted adjustment
- Making a selection-based adjustment
- Editing or duplicating a mask
- Working with multiple adjustment masks
- Fine-tuning a mask
Skill Level Intermediate
- Hello, I'm Tim Grey, and I am very excited to welcome you to Targeted Adjustments in Photoshop. As a self-confessed control freak, I absolutely love the incredible power Photoshop provides, enabling photographers to apply sophisticated adjustments to specific areas of a photo. On the surface, the concept of selections, layer masks, and other aspects of targeted adjustments in Photoshop can seem incredibly complex and confusing. Rest assured that in this course I'm going to make these concepts easy to understand.
More importantly, I'm going to teach you how you can best employ the various features of Photoshop to apply targeted adjustments with confidence. So let's get started so you can learn to truly optimize your photos through the use of targeted adjustments in Photoshop.