You can use conditional formatting to highlight values in cells. In this video, learn how to highlight cells, apply data bars, and more using conditional rules.
- [Instructor] Using conditional formatting makes it easy … to find just what you're looking for, especially … if you're trying to find your top 10 selling items. … After watching this video, you'll know how … to apply built-in conditional formatting and how … to remove conditional formatting. … Let's jump right … into our conditional formatting workbook and take a look … at our data. … These are our Q1 internet orders. … We have information for regions, order date, … product quantity, status, and order amount. … Let's first take a look at … how we can apply conditional formatting … to our region column. … I'll start by selecting from A4 all the way down. … And on the home tab, let's go to conditional formatting. … Highlight cells rules and take a look at our options. … We can have Excel apply a rule that if the value … in the cell is greater than or less than a specific amount, … the cell will be formatted with either a new cell font color … or fill color. … We can also have a rule applied if the value falls …
- Importing data
- Formatting worksheets and workbooks
- Exporting workbooks
- Pasting data
- Modifying columns, rows, and cells
- Formatting cells
- Conditional formatting
- Creating tables
- Filtering and sorting table data
- Using references
- Performing calculations with functions
- Formatting text with functions
- Creating charts
- Taking the practice exam
Skill Level Intermediate
Who should take this course?1m 15s
1. Microsoft Office Specialist Exam Overview
2. Manage Worksheets and Workbooks
3. Manage Data Cells and Ranges
4. Manage Tables and Table Data
5. Perform Operations Using Formulas and Functions
6. Manage Charts
7. Final Practice Exam
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.