Join Brad Batesole for an in-depth discussion in this video Sign up for Google Search Console, part of Marketing Tools: SEO.
- [Instructor] The Google search console…is one of the most important tools…you can have in your arsenal.…I talk about Google search console,…formerly webmaster tools, in almost every one of my courses.…It's honestly worth the few minutes it takes to get set up.…Regardless of your size it's a fantastic service…that helps you review how your site is doing…within Google search results.…It gives you the insights into how Google sees your website,…both the good and the bad so you can make improvements.…The search console tools allow you to see crawlers,…remove content that you don't want appearing…in search results, and to identify if there's any spam…or malware issues your site is having.…
You can also take a look at how your site is doing in search…and what sites are linking back to you.…Armed with this data, you'll have the ability…to improve the experience for your users…and work to improve your SEO.…It's pretty easy to get set up.…You'll start by going to google.com/webmasters.…Once you're on this page you'll choose…
- Setting SEO goals
- Configuring Google Search Console
- Evaluating the Google index
- Using PageSpeed Insights
- Interpreting results and leveraging reports
- Using the Screaming Frog SEO Spider
- Generating a site map
- Getting started with Keyword Planner
- Multiplying keyword lists
- Structuring data
- Using SEMrush
- Conducting keyword research
Skill Level Intermediate
1. A Look at Goals
2. Google Search Console
3. Google PageSpeed Insights
4. Screaming Frog SEO Spider
5. Google Keyword Planner
Multiply keyword lists2m 37s
6. Google Structured Data
8. Moz Open Site Explorer
Next steps1m 2s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.