- Data organization in the Part Navigator
- Reference datums
- Creating splines and curves
- Extruding and revolving surfaces
- Meshes and fills
- Trimming, extending, and combining sheets
- Surface analysis
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Steven] As our capabilities in manufacturing continue to evolve, we have a lot more freedom with the shapes we can create. In addition to generating unique shapes for our designs, we also need accurate and realistic surfaces. Siemens NX allows for this capability in the most efficient way possible. Join me, Steven Marjieh, in my LinkedIn Learning course, Siemens NX: Surfacing for a quick start guide on creating stylized surfaces and sheet bodies. We will go over the basic NX tools required to stay ahead in this industry, as well as the most imperative surface operations to help you hit the ground running.
I look forward to guiding you through this course as we scratch the surface of what Siemens NX has to offer when generating simple to complex surfaces for your next project.
1. Interface and Data Organization
2. Reference Elements and Curves
3. Basic Surfaces
4. Surface Operations
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.