Join Brad Batesole for an in-depth discussion in this video SEO tool goals, part of Marketing Tools: SEO.
- [Instructor] SEO is an ongoing effort.…And if you want to succeed at this race,…you'll be evaluating, tweaking and refining.…It's nearly impossible to do this…without leveraging tools.…To gain the necessary visibility into your SEO,…both as a way to understand problems…as well as successful efforts,…you're going to leverage resources.…Without tools, it would be like being dropped…in a brand new city without a map,…and being asked to drive your car…to a specific destination.…Sure, you could drive around just fine,…but eventually you're going to either need…to pull over and ask for help,…or better yet, pull out a map and get detailed instructions.…
SEO is much better when you aren't driving around aimlessly.…You'll use tools to identify where you are,…what paths are available,…what roadblocks lie in the way,…and to track your progress.…Unfortunately, SEO Tools haven't gotten as smart…as turn-by-turn directions, but they're close.…In this course we're going to talk about a variety of tools…that fall into a particular category.…
- Setting SEO goals
- Configuring Google Search Console
- Evaluating the Google index
- Using PageSpeed Insights
- Interpreting results and leveraging reports
- Using the Screaming Frog SEO Spider
- Generating a site map
- Getting started with Keyword Planner
- Multiplying keyword lists
- Structuring data
- Using SEMrush
- Conducting keyword research
Skill Level Intermediate
1. A Look at Goals
2. Google Search Console
3. Google PageSpeed Insights
4. Screaming Frog SEO Spider
5. Google Keyword Planner
Multiply keyword lists2m 37s
6. Google Structured Data
8. Moz Open Site Explorer
Next steps1m 2s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.