Join Brad Batesole for an in-depth discussion in this video Review your duplicate content issues, part of Learning SEO Tools.
- [Instructor] A primary concern to SEO…is making sure that you don't have…any duplicate content on your site.…Duplicate content might be that you've replicated…a page of your site multiple times…and tweaked one or two words.…It might be an article that you've placed…on multiple areas of your site,…but as far as Google's concerned,…it really feels that every page…on your site should be unique, and uniquely written.…You shouldn't be duplicating any content…from page to page.…This could cause Google to lower you…in your overall SEO rank.…Fortunately, there's a great tool called Siteliner…which you'll find at www.siteliner.com,…which helps you find duplicate content…from within your site.…
You'll start by adding in your URL…here on the center of the screen.…Let's look at amazon.com for example.…I'll select Go and we're going to get our report.…First thing's first is you'll notice…that Siteliner is going to tell you…how many pages it scanned out of the total pages…it found on your site.…Now, I will point out that this free scan…
- Setting SEO goals
- Configuring Google Search Console
- Evaluating the Google index
- Using PageSpeed Insights
- Interpreting results and leveraging reports
- Using the Screaming Frog SEO Spider
- Generating a site map
- Getting started with Keyword Planner
- Multiplying keyword lists
- Structuring data
- Using SEMrush
- Conducting keyword research
Skill Level Intermediate
1. A Look at Goals
2. Google Search Console
3. Google PageSpeed Insights
4. Screaming Frog SEO Spider
5. Google Keyword Planner
Multiply keyword lists2m 37s
6. Google Structured Data
8. Moz Open Site Explorer
Next steps1m 2s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.