Join Brad Batesole for an in-depth discussion in this video Review search appearance, part of Marketing Tools: SEO.
- [Instructor] The first section we'll be looking at…in Google Search Console is Search Appearance.…If you select the link in the left hand side…you'll see it drops down to reveal several options.…Here we have Structured Data, Rich Cards,…Data Highlighter, HTML Improvements,…and Accelerated Mobile Pages, otherwise known as AMP.…Now a fun feature is if you select the letter I symbol…next to the Search Appearance text…it's going to give you a popup.…And this popup gives examples to help you understand…the various terms that Google uses…to show how things appear in their search results.…
You can use this popup window to visualize…how your site might appear in search…and learn more about the content needed…to influence each possible element.…Here at the top we have the essential components,…such as Title, Snippet,…or as we commonly refer to it, the description,…as well as Sitelinks, Search within the site box,…how your URL displays, the Event Rich Snippet,…Breadcrumbs, and the Product Rich Snippet.…You can select on any of these links to learn more…
- Setting SEO goals
- Configuring Google Search Console
- Evaluating the Google index
- Using PageSpeed Insights
- Interpreting results and leveraging reports
- Using the Screaming Frog SEO Spider
- Generating a site map
- Getting started with Keyword Planner
- Multiplying keyword lists
- Structuring data
- Using SEMrush
- Conducting keyword research
Skill Level Intermediate
1. A Look at Goals
2. Google Search Console
3. Google PageSpeed Insights
4. Screaming Frog SEO Spider
5. Google Keyword Planner
Multiply keyword lists2m 37s
6. Google Structured Data
8. Moz Open Site Explorer
Next steps1m 2s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.