Join Brad Batesole for an in-depth discussion in this video Review results and export, part of Marketing Tools: SEO (2017).
- [Instructor] Once your crawl is complete,…you'll be able to review your data here in the center…of the screen, and by navigating with the table view…using the tabs along the top.…You can also leverage the directory structure…here on the right hand side,…which contains some helpful shortcuts.…For example, if you are looking for response codes…that are all client errors, so 404s and so on,…you can scroll to the response code folder…and then select client error, 400s,…and you'll see a list of them appear…in the table view on the left.…
You'll also see a chart here on the bottom…that indicates the summary of those various response codes.…Let's talk a little bit more through our findings…and how we can leverage this information.…If we go back to the internal tab,…I can scroll using the slider at the bottom of the screen…to review each column.…I can see things like our status code, our title,…our title length, meta descriptions, and so on.…This is essentially an entire overview of all of the tabs…that you can drill into exclusively here…
- Setting SEO goals
- Configuring Google Search Console
- Evaluating the Google index
- Using PageSpeed Insights
- Interpreting results and leveraging reports
- Using the Screaming Frog SEO Spider
- Generating a site map
- Getting started with Keyword Planner
- Multiplying keyword lists
- Structuring data
- Using SEMrush
- Conducting keyword research
Skill Level Intermediate
1. A Look at Goals
2. Google Search Console
3. Google PageSpeed Insights
4. Screaming Frog SEO Spider
5. Google Keyword Planner
Multiply keyword lists2m 37s
6. Google Structured Data
8. Moz Open Site Explorer
Next steps1m 2s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.