- [Tutor] More and more companies today…are designing their customer experience…with the goal of meeting customer expectations.…These expectations shaped by some of today's…market leaders like Amazon, Zappos, and Facebook,…are pushing organizations to update their offerings,…to include things like personalized products…and services, same day shipping options,…or even hassle-free customer service interactions.…But companies who optimize their customer experience…only to support customer satisfaction…are selling themselves short.…
To create real customer loyalty,…a company can't just meet expectations.…They must look beyond satisfactory interactions…and consider how to provide delight,…connection, and meaningful memories.…And for those who do, the payoff is rewarding.…A 2016 survey showed a dramatic difference…in revenue potential for those companies…who focus on customer experience.…In a separate research study done in the same year…found that moderate improvements in customer experience,…can generate significant value over time.…
In this course, frog's director of strategy, Geoffrey Schwartz, introduces you to customer experience and why it's important in today's hypercompetitive world. Geoffrey breaks down the different components that make up a customer experience, like archetypes, activities, interactions, and experience principles. Throughout the course, he uses real-world examples to demonstrate how those components come together to form a company's relationship with their customers.
At the end of the course, you'll have the foundational tools needed to take a holistic view of an organization's customer experience and identify opportunities that can deepen relationships and drive loyalty.
- What is customer experience (CX)?
- Why is customer experience important?
- The business value of customer experience
- The core components of customer experience
- Building empathy for customers
- Engaging customers on an emotional level
- Tools for organizational alignment
- Designing meaningful products and services
- Identifying opportunities for innovation and customer loyalty
- How to build strong customer relationships