Learn about some more foundational tools you can use as resources to determine the value of an experience operating system.
- I hope you've enjoyed taking this course…and that you're walking away with a richer understanding…of what customer experience is, why it's important,…and how it can be used to deepen customer relationships…and drive loyalty.…As we look back on the course…and reflect on the material we've covered,…we can summarize three key takeaways.…One, we live in the age of the customer,…where changing expectations are forcing many organizations…to adopt a customer centric approach to business.…Customer experience has become critical…for those who want to remain relevant.…
Two, a successful customer experience…is built on a company's understanding…of four key components:…archetypes, activities,…interactions and experience principles.…And finally at its core, customer experience is really…just about relationships.…And no different than a relationship with a loved one,…customer relationships emerge over time…through meaningful and consistent interactions.…To continue learning about customer experience,…I encourage you to check out the worksheets and activities…
In this course, frog's director of strategy, Geoffrey Schwartz, introduces you to customer experience and why it's important in today's hypercompetitive world. Geoffrey breaks down the different components that make up a customer experience, like archetypes, activities, interactions, and experience principles. Throughout the course, he uses real-world examples to demonstrate how those components come together to form a company's relationship with their customers.
At the end of the course, you'll have the foundational tools needed to take a holistic view of an organization's customer experience and identify opportunities that can deepen relationships and drive loyalty.
- What is customer experience (CX)?
- Why is customer experience important?
- The business value of customer experience
- The core components of customer experience
- Building empathy for customers
- Engaging customers on an emotional level
- Tools for organizational alignment
- Designing meaningful products and services
- Identifying opportunities for innovation and customer loyalty
- How to build strong customer relationships