In this video, Emmanuel Henri goes through the properties panel in depth and the options available in it.
- [Instructor] Now let's explore the properties panel. … So when you click on any of these items, you're going to … see that there's a lot of stuff on the right happening, … so let's take the time to actually explore each of these … options to make sure you understand what they do. … So, click on any of the text items here, and let's first … explore what the top items are. … So if you were to move polls anywhere … on the screen like that it's no longer aligned. … So if you use the actual guides to align it, … if you didn't have it aligned you could use … these tools here to actually align it. … So if you want to align it in the middle, left, or right … you can use these guides here. … You can also do the top, the middle, and the bottom. … So let's undo that until we're back here … and let's make sure we're centered. … Now the other tools here is when you have multiple items … selected and you want to distribute them horizontally … or vertically across, so it's going to make sure the space …
- What is Framer X?
- Navigating the user interface
- Designing with Framer X
- Working with the layout and drawing tools
- Building interactions
- Creating simple and complex components
- Implementing overrides
- Exporting your prototype
Skill Level Intermediate
Prototyping AR User Experiences with Framerwith Emmanuel Henri51m 50s Intermediate
1. Framer X Overview
2. Design with Framer X
3. Build Interactions with Framer X
4. Create Simple Components
5. Create Complex Components
6. Advanced Features in Framer X
Next steps1m 21s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.