- Identifying your audience
- Choosing a title, format, and length
- Buying recording equipment and software
- Recording and editing your podcast
- Mastering your podcast episodes for distribution
- Publishing your podcast
- Measuring your audience
- Promoting and marketing your podcast
Skill Level Beginner
- [Danny] Do you listen to podcasts and think it would be really cool to have your own? Do you have something to say and want an effective way to share your message with the world? Do you want to create a source of warm client leads without having to individually contact hundreds of potential clients? Podcasts enlarge worlds. They allow us to hear stories from people we might never meet otherwise. They allow us to walk a mile in other people's shoes. And they can change perspectives and open eyes. If your goal is to create a great sounding podcast to build a community of engaged listeners from the initial idea for a podcast to a finished podcast that people are listening to and can't wait to hear more of, I'm going to help you develop all of the individual skills you need to do just that.
I'm Danny Ozment, full time podcast producer and consultant and I currently produce more then 20 different podcasts totalling more than 100,000 downloads each month. Podcasts changed my life for the better and I can't wait to help you start yours. You know one of the benefits of being a podcast producer is that I see behind the scenes and I know the truth from the fiction. I know what is working for my clients, what is helping them grow their businesses, audiences and communities.
In this course you will only hear ideas and strategy that are actually working. So join me for my LinkedIn learning course on how to start a successful podcast.