In this video, learn what you need to know to prepare for the test, as well as the learning objectives of the Excel Associate (Office 365 and Office 2019) exam.
- [Instructor] Let's talk about how to prepare … for the MOS exam. … First of all, what to study. … We've inserted into your Chapter 1 file folder … a list of objectives for the Excel Associate Exam. … Here is the list of the objectives. … The numbers listed for each objective correspond … to the numbers in the video series. … So for example, starting with Chapter 2, … Manage Worksheets and Workbooks, … you'll have a chance to view videos … where you'll practice importing data, … searching for data in a workbook, … using named ranges and hyperlinks … to navigate within a workbook, … formatting worksheets and workbooks, … displaying and modifying content in different ways, … customizing headers and footers, … modifying workbook properties, … and customizing the Quick Access Toolbar, … and that's just the first chapter. … Please refer back to the list of objectives frequently … to make sure you're comfortable with each one … and understand all of the objectives … that may be on your exam. …
- Importing data
- Formatting worksheets and workbooks
- Exporting workbooks
- Pasting data
- Modifying columns, rows, and cells
- Formatting cells
- Conditional formatting
- Creating tables
- Filtering and sorting table data
- Using references
- Performing calculations with functions
- Formatting text with functions
- Creating charts
- Taking the practice exam
Skill Level Intermediate
Who should take this course?1m 15s
1. Microsoft Office Specialist Exam Overview
2. Manage Worksheets and Workbooks
3. Manage Data Cells and Ranges
4. Manage Tables and Table Data
5. Perform Operations Using Formulas and Functions
6. Manage Charts
7. Final Practice Exam
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.