- The submittals workflow in PlanGrid
- Letting PlanGrid create your submittal log
- Assigning items and groups
- Working as a submitter
- Working as the reviewer
- Preparing for OAC meetings
Skill Level Advanced
- [Jim] As the construction industry continues its transformation from what has largely been a paper based management process over to what's becoming more of a digital process, PlanGrid has really emerged as one of the industry's leading pieces of software that helps us manage our construction activities. Now one of the most tedious things that we have to do at the beginning of a construction project has always been that process of finding all of the items that were required to have submittal packages. All the things like hardware, finishes, flooring, structural materials the list goes on. All of those things that are required to have a submittal package assembled and submitted to the design team for review and approval. My name's Jim Rogers and since I've been involved in this industry that's always been a tedious process. It's always taken a long time and it's always one of those things that I felt has been begging to be digitized. In this course I'll show you how to use the submittal features in PlanGrid to do things like automatically generate a submittal log, assign tasks, create submittal packages, get them approved, and then publish them for the whole project team to be able to use out in the field. Join me in my LinkedIn Learning course called PlanGrid: Managing Construction Submittals as I show you how to use PlanGrid submittals features to become a more efficient construction management professional.