Join Brad Batesole for an in-depth discussion in this video Overview of search traffic, part of Learning SEO Tools.
- [Instructor] The Search Traffic reports…are very helpful for identifying how often your site…appears in Google results, who's linking to you,…any negative actions Google has taken against your site,…and information on your mobile usability.…There's a lot in this section,…but in the interest of keeping this course relatively short,…I'm only going to touch on the key components.…Let's start by taking a look at the Search Analytics report.…I've already pulled it up by selecting that option…from the Search Traffic drop-down.…The Search Analytics report shows how often your site…appears in Google search results.…
You can filter and group data by categories…such as search Query, Pages, Countries, even Device.…For instance you can compare your mobile traffic…to your desktop traffic.…In this case I can select Devices,…from the drop-down choose Compare Devices.…I'll select Desktop versus Mobile and choose compare.…Here we can see that I have 48 clicks coming from Desktop,…six coming from Mobile.…Now notice at the top of the screen, there are four options.…
- Setting SEO goals
- Configuring Google Search Console
- Evaluating the Google index
- Using PageSpeed Insights
- Interpreting results and leveraging reports
- Using the Screaming Frog SEO Spider
- Generating a site map
- Getting started with Keyword Planner
- Multiplying keyword lists
- Structuring data
- Using SEMrush
- Conducting keyword research
Skill Level Intermediate
1. A Look at Goals
2. Google Search Console
3. Google PageSpeed Insights
4. Screaming Frog SEO Spider
5. Google Keyword Planner
Multiply keyword lists2m 37s
6. Google Structured Data
8. Moz Open Site Explorer
Next steps1m 2s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.