- Unary and binary operators
- Precedence order
- Decision constructs, including if-then-else
- Working with while loops
- Using for loops and enhanced for loops
- Break and continue statements
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Baochuan] Welcome to Oracle Java Certification, Operators and Decision Statements. This is the second course in our Java certification series. The goal of this course is to help you develop a more comprehensive understanding of the Java language so that you can be more proficient in Java programming. We will talk about operators and decision structures in Java. We assume you know basic Java syntax and have written Java code before. Instead of going over syntactical details, we will explore some tricky issues and not-so-obvious concepts through code examples.