Join Christopher Randall for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Construction Estimating: RSMeans and Cost Data.
- [Instructor] Well, that should wrap up our look…at the essential components of construction cost data…and the use of printed and online construction cost data…including RSMeans and RSMeans Online.…It's important that you take your time…when selecting the different items…and assemblies in construction cost data…and that you look at what's included…and what's not included in the cost data to avoid errors.…If you're just getting started with RSMeans Online,…it's a good idea to create a few sample estimates…and sample reports to get a feel for how the program runs.…
I hope you've enjoyed this course…and that you check into our library of other courses…on construction estimating and construction management.…
- Common estimating terms
- Different types of construction costs
- Using a printed unit page and a printed area page
- Finding and using city indices
- Working with RSMeans Online
- Creating an estimate
- Adding items and assemblies to an estimate
Skill Level Beginner
Construction Management Foundationswith Jim Rogers1h 38m Intermediate
Construction Management: Project Delivery Methodswith Jim Rogers1h 9m Intermediate
Construction Management: Planning and Schedulingwith Jim Rogers1h 25m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
Data formats1m 58s
2. Looking Up Data
3. RSMeans and RSMeans Online
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.