Join Brad Batesole for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Marketing Tools: SEO.
- [Brad] Thanks for watching SEO Tools Fundamentals.…I hope you've enjoyed taking this course…just as much as I've enjoyed sharing it with you.…I encourage you to continue exploring the world…of SEO and online marketing.…You can dive deeper into each…of the topics we covered here on lynda.com.…If you're looking to learn more about SEO,…you can explore SEO Fundamentals with David Booth.…From there you might consider exploring…Online Marketing Fundamentals.…In this course, I'll give you a broad overview…of the online marketing landscape…and help you identify more ways…that you can generate brand awareness beyond organic search.…
Be sure to also check in on my weekly Marketing Tips series.…It'll help you stay up to date with the latest changes…in SEO and online marketing.…We've covered lots of material in this course,…so feel free to revisit it from time to time…and brush up on your skills…as you continue to explore the world of SEO.…And if you'd like, you can connect with me…on Twitter via @bradbatesole.…I'd love to hear from you.…
- Setting SEO goals
- Configuring Google Search Console
- Evaluating the Google index
- Using PageSpeed Insights
- Interpreting results and leveraging reports
- Using the Screaming Frog SEO Spider
- Generating a site map
- Getting started with Keyword Planner
- Multiplying keyword lists
- Structuring data
- Using SEMrush
- Conducting keyword research
Skill Level Intermediate
1. A Look at Goals
2. Google Search Console
3. Google PageSpeed Insights
4. Screaming Frog SEO Spider
5. Google Keyword Planner
Multiply keyword lists2m 37s
6. Google Structured Data
8. Moz Open Site Explorer
Next steps1m 2s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.