Join Brad Batesole for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Learning SEO Tools.
- [Brad] Thanks for watching SEO Tools Fundamentals. I hope you've enjoyed taking this course just as much as I've enjoyed sharing it with you. I encourage you to continue exploring the world of SEO and online marketing. You can dive deeper into each of the topics we covered here on lynda.com. If you're looking to learn more about SEO, you can explore SEO Fundamentals with David Booth. From there you might consider exploring Online Marketing Fundamentals. In this course, I'll give you a broad overview of the online marketing landscape and help you identify more ways that you can generate brand awareness beyond organic search.
Be sure to also check in on my weekly Marketing Tips series. It'll help you stay up to date with the latest changes in SEO and online marketing. We've covered lots of material in this course, so feel free to revisit it from time to time and brush up on your skills as you continue to explore the world of SEO. And if you'd like, you can connect with me on Twitter via @bradbatesole. I'd love to hear from you. Have fun, and good luck.
- Setting SEO goals
- Configuring Google Search Console
- Evaluating the Google index
- Using PageSpeed Insights
- Interpreting results and leveraging reports
- Using the Screaming Frog SEO Spider
- Generating a site map
- Getting started with Keyword Planner
- Multiplying keyword lists
- Structuring data
- Using SEMrush
- Conducting keyword research