Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Efficient Email Management with Outlook 2016 for Mac.
- [Narrator] You've reached the end of this course,…but this is not the only course on Outlook for Mac…in the training library.…If you loved this course,…but now would like to find out how you could work best…with some of the other features of Outlook for Mac 2016,…I recommend Time Management with Outlook for Mac 2016…Calendar and Tasks.…This course focuses on how to use Outlook…to manage your work time efficiently,…and it's actually a course that goes along…with Dave Crenshaw's time management courses…in the online training library.…
If you'd like a course that is a fistful…of different shortcuts that will help you…be even more efficient, not just in email,…but in all of the Outlook for Mac 2016 apps,…I recommend Outlook for Mac 2016: Advanced Tips and Tricks.…If you'd like a more thorough grounding…in the features of Outlook for Mac 2016,…really from the ground up,…a beginners course all the way through intermediate,…take a look at Outlook for Mac 2016 Essential Training.…
You'll recall that there are some settings like clutter…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Viewing messages by conversation
- Using Instant Search to find a message
- Saving a search as a Smart Folder
- Arranging email by date or by sender
- Creating inbox folders
- Customizing and using categories
- Flagging an email for action
- Creating and managing rules that handle messages
- Using out-of-office replies