Ready to watch this entire course?
Become a member and get unlimited access to the entire skills library of over 4,900 courses, including more Photography and personalized recommendations.Start Your Free Trial Now
- View Offline
- Getting your slideshow or gallery on the web
- Grouping images in collections
- Renaming and reordering images
- Changing the color and appearance of a web gallery
- Creating a slideshow or web gallery with images and video
- Adding captions and titles to photos
- Saving custom templates
- Uploading HTML and Flash galleries to a web server
- Creating an impromptu slideshow
- Customizing a slideshow layout
- Adjusting slideshow playback options
- Exporting a slideshow as a JPEG, a PDF, or a video
Skill Level Beginner
Congratulations on making it through this course. I hope that you found the information in this course helpful. You know as you know this course is part of our larger series where we focus in on how we can use Lightroom in order to improve our workflow, and our photographs. So what comes next? Well as you know as well Lightroom is really just part of the overall post production equation. The other part of course is Photoshop. And in my own workflow I always begin with Lightroom, and almost always finish with Photoshop.
So if you want to improve your post production work flow. I recommend that you check out some of my other courses where I talk about how we can use photo shop in order to enhance, correct, and improve our photographs. Well thanks for joining me in this course. I hope to see you in another one. Bye for now.