Join Brad Batesole for an in-depth discussion in this video Multiply keyword lists, part of Marketing Tools: SEO.
- [Instructor] Let's say we're wanting to investigate…the most common types of stains…people are looking to remove from their carpet.…Now we could go through and write out a ton of keywords.…Wine stain, wine stains, wine removal, wine in carpet,…and then juice stain, juice removal and so on…or we could use the Google Multiply Keyword list tool…to help us out.…So I've already gone ahead…and pulled up the keyword planner,…again, from Tools, and Keyword Planner,…within my Google AdWords account.…From here, I'm going to select…Multiply keyword lists to get new keywords.…
In the first list, let's enter in all the types of stains.…And in the second list, we can enter our modifiers.…And now, if you wanted to multiply this by a third list,…simply select the multiplication icon…and you can add in other words such as advice,…articles, company and so on.…Next we'll verify our targeting…and instead of selecting Get Forecast,…we want to instead, Get Search Volume.…From here, we can see that the Keyword Ideas tab is selected…
- Setting SEO goals
- Configuring Google Search Console
- Evaluating the Google index
- Using PageSpeed Insights
- Interpreting results and leveraging reports
- Using the Screaming Frog SEO Spider
- Generating a site map
- Getting started with Keyword Planner
- Multiplying keyword lists
- Structuring data
- Using SEMrush
- Conducting keyword research
Skill Level Intermediate
1. A Look at Goals
2. Google Search Console
3. Google PageSpeed Insights
4. Screaming Frog SEO Spider
5. Google Keyword Planner
Multiply keyword lists2m 37s
6. Google Structured Data
8. Moz Open Site Explorer
Next steps1m 2s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.