After a chart has been created, you may need to add or remove a series of information. In this video, learn how to add a data series to charts and switch between rows and columns in source data.
- [Instructor] After we've created our charts, … chances are we'll need to modify the information. … After watching this video, you'll know how to add … a data series to an existing chart … and how to switch data between rows and columns. … Let's jump right into our Modify workbook … and take a look at our 2019 production information. … We're currently just viewing the information … for quarter one. … I want to go ahead and add the data series … for the other four quarters. … Now, I can easily do this just by expanding this range, … grabbing the handle and moving it over … to the other side of quarter four, … and now we're including all four quarters. … I'm going to undo that and show you another way … that you can go in and reselect the data. … On your Chart Tools Design tab, … under Select Data, … we see the legend is currently quarter one … and the horizontal axis labels, those are our products. … If we want to add quarter two, for instance, … I'll click Add. … I can click in cell C2, and that way if the name …
- Importing data
- Formatting worksheets and workbooks
- Exporting workbooks
- Pasting data
- Modifying columns, rows, and cells
- Formatting cells
- Conditional formatting
- Creating tables
- Filtering and sorting table data
- Using references
- Performing calculations with functions
- Formatting text with functions
- Creating charts
- Taking the practice exam
Skill Level Intermediate
Who should take this course?1m 15s
1. Microsoft Office Specialist Exam Overview
2. Manage Worksheets and Workbooks
3. Manage Data Cells and Ranges
4. Manage Tables and Table Data
5. Perform Operations Using Formulas and Functions
6. Manage Charts
7. Final Practice Exam
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.