- Name the smallest font you should use for mobile CSS.
- Identify how much information a mobile transaction should ask for.
- Recall how a mobile ad should differ from a desktop ad.
- Explain the type of individual who would best be targeted by embedding an ad in a map application.
Skill Level Beginner
- Did you know that today's average consumer checks their phone about 80 times a day? And almost twice that if they're a millennial. Well, many things have changed when it comes to marketing. Perhaps the thing that's changed the most is how people buy. And today, that how is often enabled by a mobile device. That's right, that smartphone in just about every pocket on the planet. Hi, I'm John Jantsch, author of Duct Tape Marketing. And I've been working with small business owners and marketing my own small business for over 30 years, well before we had Google, and Facebook, and email, and heck, the internet.
As marketers, we must be prepared for a world where customer communication, research, sharing, and yes, buying experiences are designed with mobile in mind first and foremost. So let me help you navigate this world by showing you how to break down every aspect of preparing your web presence and buying journey for today's increasingly mobile customer. Let's get started.