- What can you do with PowerApps?
- Data connections for PowerApps
- Creating an app using data from a SharePoint list
- Creating an app from an Excel workbook
- Using templates to create apps
- Creating an app for Microsoft Dynamics
- Creating an app for Salesforce
Skill Level Beginner
- [Instructor] The idea of creating a mobile app can be frightening and seemingly out of reach for most people. But with Microsoft PowerApps, that's no longer the case. In this course I wanna share with you how to create apps with data from SharePoint, OneDrive for Business, Excel, Microsoft Dynamics, and Sales Force. We'll even use a PowerApps template to create a budget tracker app. Now PowerApps is a great tool for creating robust, no code apps that can be quickly distributed throughout your organization.
They'll help you increase productivity in streamline processes. I'm Bill Kulterman and I'll be your instructor. I'm a Microsoft certified trainer with over 10 years experience with Microsoft products. Creating apps with PowerApps can be a lot of fun, so let's go ahead and let's get started.
SharePoint 2016: Managing Large Listswith Gini von Courter1h 18m Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: Branding SharePoint Siteswith Gini von Courter56m 10s Intermediate
Microsoft Flow Essential Trainingwith Bill Kulterman1h 49m Beginner
1. Getting Started with PowerApps
2. Create an App from a SharePoint List
3. Create the Reviewer App from Excel in OneDrive
4. Create an App from a Template
5. Create an App for Microsoft Dynamics
6. Create an App for Salesforce
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.