- Creating and saving mobile apps with Power Apps
- Automating workflows with Power Automate
- Creating user-triggered flows
- Building visualizations with Power BI
- Using Power Virtual Agents to create chat bots
Skill Level Beginner
- [Gini] The Microsoft Power Platform is a development platform of no code, low-code applications, meaning you don't need to know Visual Basic or any other programming language to use these tools. Power users, also known as citizen developers, can leverage their knowledge of the business to create customized solutions using the Power Platform and professional developers also use the Power Platform because it allows them to quickly create both business applications and prototypes. It's no wonder that the number of Power Platform users around the world is exploding. There are tens of millions of app makers using the Power Platform to solve challenges and take advantage of opportunities in their companies. I'm Gini von Courter. My goal in this course is to show you the fundamentals of the Power Platform, Microsoft Power Apps, Power Automate, formerly called Flow, Power BI, and Power Virtual Agents, and then direct you to courses where you can learn more about each of these tools. This course is not a deep dive. We'll just stick our toes in the water and learn the basics of each of the Power Platform tools so you can best decide where to invest your time if you wish to learn more. Please join me for this exploration of today's fastest-growing development suite, the Microsoft Power Platform.