- Rules of rigging
- Creating joints
- Creating constraints
- Building the skeleton
- Drawing skeleton chains
- Creating controls for different bones and joints
- Creating IK control skeletons
- Rigging hands
- Skinning your character
Skill Level Intermediate
- [George Maestri] If you've ever wanted to animate characters for video, film, or games, you'll understand how important a good character rig can be. This course shows you how to create a skeletal rig from the ground up. We'll start off with creating skeletons, then we'll move on to creating controls to manipulate those skeletons. And those controls include things such as FK and IK switching. And finally, we'll skin our character to our control rig. Hi, I'm George Maestri. If you've ever wanted to animate characters or learn a little bit more about character rigging, let's get started.
Blender: Character Rigging with BlenRigwith Darrin Lile2h 56m Intermediate
Rigging Mechanical Objects in Mayawith George Maestri1h 27m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Creating Skeletons
3. Creating Leg and Foot Controls
4. Creating Body Controls
5. Creating FK and IK Controls
6. Rigging Hands
7. Skinning Characters
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.