Join Chris Reilly for an in-depth discussion in this video Manually adjusting a Voronoi diagram, part of Learning Algorithmic Design with Grasshopper.
- Planning for material depth and angled panel joints
- Working with Voronoi diagrams
- Drawing trapezoidal profiles
- Offsetting corner lines
- Drawing shelf and spline profiles
- Using Boolean operations
- Labeling panel profiles
- Creating 3D extrusions and panel arrays
- Using clusters to organize complex definitions
Skill Level Intermediate
Grasshopper and Rhino: Python Scriptingwith Jeremy Graham5h 12m Intermediate
Grasshopper: Architectural Prototypingwith Walter Zesk2h 28m Intermediate
1. Design and Algorithm Planning
2. Creating Voronoi Diagrams
3. Drawing Shelf Profiles
4. Drawing Spline Profiles
5. Curve Boolean Operations
7. Creating 3D Extrusions and Panel Arrays
8. Working with Complex Definitions
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.