In this video, learn how to manipulate keyframes in Cinema 4D by adjusting their speed and easing with curves. Then learn how to copy keyframe data from one object to another and how to extend animation with functions.
- [Narrator] This is where we left off…in the previous movie.…We have three spaceships, drifting in space,…then suddenly zooming off into warp speed.…Currently they all move off at the, at the same time.…So we'd like to manipulate the timing of these key frames,…so that the animation is offset.…We can achieve this goal by working in the timeline.…So I'll just pause the playback and I'll just rewind…and we can access the timeline by using shift F3.…
Or you can come over to window…and choose timeline dope sheet.…So let's just focus on our high res model.…So if we twirl down, we can see that we have a position…key frame on the zed axis, which is exactly right,…and you can see we've got these mini curves here…which we can certainly manipulate and make changes to.…But what I'd like to do is come into the F curve mode,…which gives us a lot more control over the curves,…and it's a bit more of a zoomed up view.…
Now, I could just change this so that the shape of it,…so it comes like that,…and let's just see what that has done.…
- What is VFX?
- How is C4D used by VFX artists?
- Setting up a project for tracking
- Solving the 3D camera
- Removing lens distortion
- Solving and saving lens profiles
- Importing a model
- Manipulating keyframes and curves
- Creating shiny, refractive, and displaced materials
- Working with C4D lights and shadows
- Lighting with Sky objects
- Compositing mulitpass renders
Skill Level Intermediate
Cinema 4D R18 Essential Training: Motion Graphicswith Andy Needham5h 12m Intermediate
Mograph Techniques: Animating with C4D Effectorswith EJ Hassenfratz1h 39m Intermediate
1. What Is VFX?
2. The Importance of Motion Tracking
3. Preparing and Animating Models for VFX
4. Basic Materials
5. Basic VFX Lighting
6. Camera Projection and Modelling
7. Takes, Tokens, and Multipass Rendering
Challenge overview1m 49s
Next steps1m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.