Join Brad Batesole for an in-depth discussion in this video Leverage reports, part of Marketing Tools: SEO.
- [Instructor] Beyond the data that you can gather…within the table and tab views,…Screaming Frog provides a few reports.…You'll access them by selecting Reports…from the menu at the top of the screen.…We have Crawl Overview report,…Redirect Chains, Canonical Errors, Insecure Content…and the SERP Summary.…There's also one more that you won't find in this menu…but I'll show you how to access your Crawl Path Report…at the end of this movie.…Let me walk you through…a high-level of what all of these mean.…
Let's start by selecting the Crawl Overview report.…Once we'll do that, we'll need to save the file…and then we can open it…in your spreadsheet software of choice.…Okay, so I've opened up our Crawl Overview report.…This report provides a summary of the crawl,…including data such as the number of URLs encountered,…those blocked by robots.txt,…the number crawled, the content type,…response codes et cetera…use this report to get a high-level overview…of your entire crawl.…
It's a good summary and it's useful…for sharing with stakeholders.…
- Setting SEO goals
- Configuring Google Search Console
- Evaluating the Google index
- Using PageSpeed Insights
- Interpreting results and leveraging reports
- Using the Screaming Frog SEO Spider
- Generating a site map
- Getting started with Keyword Planner
- Multiplying keyword lists
- Structuring data
- Using SEMrush
- Conducting keyword research
Skill Level Intermediate
1. A Look at Goals
2. Google Search Console
3. Google PageSpeed Insights
4. Screaming Frog SEO Spider
5. Google Keyword Planner
Multiply keyword lists2m 37s
6. Google Structured Data
8. Moz Open Site Explorer
Next steps1m 2s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.