Join Chris Croft for an in-depth discussion in this video Introduction, part of Customer Service Mastery: Delight Every Customer.
- In this first section we're going to have a quick look…- In this first section we're going to have a quick look…at what customer service is.…at what customer service is.…Why is it important, what does it consist of?…Why is it important, what does it consist of?…We'll look at the fact that you've got basics and delight,…We'll look at the fact that you've got basics and delight,…and then we will look into the basics a little bit more.…and then we will look into the basics a little bit more.…What are the basics that have to be right?…What are the basics that have to be right?…And then in the second section later,…And then in the second section later,…we're going to look in a lot more detail,…at the delight side of things.…at the delight side of things.…So let's get started on section one.…So let's get started on section one.…
- Creative swiping
- Breaking the rules
- Nailing the basics
- Contact points
Skill Level Beginner
Customer Service: Creating Customer Valuewith Jill Griffin33m 14s Intermediate
Innovative Customer Service Techniqueswith Jeff Toister44m 49s Intermediate
Managing a Customer Service Teamwith Jeff Toister1h 32m Intermediate
1. What Is Customer Service?
2. Ways to Generate Ideas, Part 1
3. Ways to Generate Ideas, Part 2
4. Ways to Generate Ideas, Part 3
5. Ways to Generate Ideas, Part 4
Wrap up1m 44s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.