In this video, Emmanuel Henri introduces the layout tools and starts working on the initial views with frames.
- [Instructor] So let's go ahead and then find our first … Layout while we explore the Layout tools. … So the first thing you need to do … is get into the Layout section. … So if you're not there, if you're in Layers … or other sections, click on the Tool section … on the plus sign here, and then this is the Layout section. … So, we're going to explore Frames and Text in this video. … So we'll explore Round later on and Stacks also. … So, let's go ahead and click on Frames. … So, basically frames are the main tool you're going to use … to create first your screens, … and a lot of sections inside of your screen. … Basically, you can create a square … or rectangle with the Frame tool. … So, the first thing we're going to do by clicking on Frame, … we're going to click on Phone and then define an iPhone eight. … And therefore you have your first screen. … So while we're here, let's explore … how you can move inside of the view here. … So if you're using your scrolling wheel, you'll be able …
- What is Framer X?
- Navigating the user interface
- Designing with Framer X
- Working with the layout and drawing tools
- Building interactions
- Creating simple and complex components
- Implementing overrides
- Exporting your prototype
Skill Level Intermediate
Prototyping AR User Experiences with Framerwith Emmanuel Henri51m 50s Intermediate
1. Framer X Overview
2. Design with Framer X
3. Build Interactions with Framer X
4. Create Simple Components
5. Create Complex Components
6. Advanced Features in Framer X
Next steps1m 21s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.