In this video, Emmanuel Henri introduces the drawing tools and creates a logo leveraging the path and oval.
- [Instructor] So, let's start using the drawing tools … to create a nice logo for Polls here. … So, if you're not on the tools section, … click on the plus sign here, and then, … scroll down until you see drawing. … And then, click on graphic art type G. … And then, what you need to do is create a section, … where we're going to start working on their design. … So, let's go ahead and create a big square, … right around here, and let's make it just slightly bigger … because we're going to work in this section here. … The first thing I'm going to do is create a path … with the path tool here. … So, either type P or click on the path here. … So, what we're going to do is create points. … One point here, one point there, … and then, let's create another one, … like so, then, let's create one right there. … And then, one to join at the top. … So, it should make kind of a cross check like so. … And as you start exploring how this tool works, … you're going to see that you can either drag a line …
- What is Framer X?
- Navigating the user interface
- Designing with Framer X
- Working with the layout and drawing tools
- Building interactions
- Creating simple and complex components
- Implementing overrides
- Exporting your prototype
Skill Level Intermediate
Prototyping AR User Experiences with Framerwith Emmanuel Henri51m 50s Intermediate
1. Framer X Overview
2. Design with Framer X
3. Build Interactions with Framer X
4. Create Simple Components
5. Create Complex Components
6. Advanced Features in Framer X
Next steps1m 21s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.