- Interactions are the moment…when a brand engages with a customer.…And with more ways to engage than ever before,…companies need to ensure the apps, websites,…physical products, and even the in-person…service interactions they create…are both consistent and meaningful.…But this is no easy task.…Maintaining consistency, let alone creating meaning across…all interactions is a major challenge for companies today,…requiring all parts of the organization,…starting from the top, to align on a set of principles…to guide customer interactions.…
Why is this so important?…Imagine if you had a friend who acted differently…every time you saw them,…or if you felt like their behavior was fake or inauthentic.…Deep relationships will not form…if the customer experience is unreliable…or wrought with shallow interactions.…So, to address this, we create experience principles:…criteria from customer needs that guide interactions…and enable organizations to make decisions…that customers will find meaningful.…While experience principles can be built…
In this course, frog's director of strategy, Geoffrey Schwartz, introduces you to customer experience and why it's important in today's hypercompetitive world. Geoffrey breaks down the different components that make up a customer experience, like archetypes, activities, interactions, and experience principles. Throughout the course, he uses real-world examples to demonstrate how those components come together to form a company's relationship with their customers.
At the end of the course, you'll have the foundational tools needed to take a holistic view of an organization's customer experience and identify opportunities that can deepen relationships and drive loyalty.
- What is customer experience (CX)?
- Why is customer experience important?
- The business value of customer experience
- The core components of customer experience
- Building empathy for customers
- Engaging customers on an emotional level
- Tools for organizational alignment
- Designing meaningful products and services
- Identifying opportunities for innovation and customer loyalty
- How to build strong customer relationships