In this video, Emmanuel Henri demonstrates how to install Framer X and the proper steps to get it working.
- [Instructor] So let's go ahead and install Framer. … So go to framer.com and once you get to the website, … click on Try Framer X for free. … Then it's going to download a file for you, a .zip file. … Then let's go ahead and extract that .zip file. … And then simply drag and drop the application … into your Applications section here … and then let's go ahead and open it. … So double click on it. … Let's close that. … So the first time you open Framer X … it's going to ask you to subscribe. … So if you don't have a subscription with Framer X … you're going to need to create one. … So the steps to do that is to enter your email first … and then it's going to ask you for your credit card information … and then eventually you'll get inside of Framer X. … So in my case I'm going to enter my email here. … And then what you need to do is open your inbox … to authorize or activate Framer X. … So once you have it authorized you're going to see … probably something a little bit different than this. …
- What is Framer X?
- Navigating the user interface
- Designing with Framer X
- Working with the layout and drawing tools
- Building interactions
- Creating simple and complex components
- Implementing overrides
- Exporting your prototype
Skill Level Intermediate
Prototyping AR User Experiences with Framerwith Emmanuel Henri51m 50s Intermediate
1. Framer X Overview
2. Design with Framer X
3. Build Interactions with Framer X
4. Create Simple Components
5. Create Complex Components
6. Advanced Features in Framer X
Next steps1m 21s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.