In this video, explore the importance of catering to your target audience. Learn how it’s not a matter of reaching the largest audience; it’s a matter of reaching the right audience. The goal is to find the right people and present them the right content that resonates in the right ways.
- We've already learned about Wheels4Water, … in terms of it's brand and it's mission. … Now let's talk about one of the most important factors … in any video marketing campaign … and that is the target audience. … When it comes to social media audiences … one of the most important things to remember … is that it's not a matter of reaching the largest audience, … it's a matter of reaching the right audience. … The goal is to find the right people … and present them the right content … that resonates in the right ways. … Doing that will often result in … far greater engagement and success … in getting your audience to respond to your call to action … than by simply casting the widest net possible. … When identifying your target audience, … research is essential. … Because understanding your audience personas … will help shape your messaging … in terms of your language, tone, packaging, … design and aesthetics. … You can perform research in number of different ways. … There's more passive observational strategies …
- Why use Adobe Spark Video for social media?
- Determining your brand's visual identity
- Starting a video project
- Writing and storyboarding a project
- Adding media
- Making timing and text adjustments
- Making a video for a niche audience