- The Camera Raw interface
- Opening RAW, JPEG, and TIFF files in Camera Raw
- The Toolbar
- Workflow tips
- Basic image processing
- Using the Parametric and Point curves
- Managing noise reduction
- Working with hue, saturation, and luminance
- Creating a split-toned image
- Removing chromatic aberrations
Skill Level Beginner
- Welcome to getting started with Adobe Camera Raw. My name is Mikkel Aaland and I'm gonna be your host and guide in this video training workshop. I've been a professional photographer for over 30 years and I've written over 10 books on digital photography. I also teach workshops and I've learned how important it is to present complex information in a simple, straightforward manner. There's no question that Camera Raw is a professional tool and requires skill to operate.
In these videos, I'll show you everything you need to know about Camera Raw. I'll introduce the Camera Raw interface, explain how to use all the Camera Raw tools, such as the graduated filter, the adjustment brush, and the targeted adjustment tool. I'll show you how to customize the Camera Raw defaults. And of course, very importantly, I'll show you how to use Camera Raw's extensive tone mapping controls to make an image look the way you want it to. Feel free to use the project files and practice everything you're learning.
Just remember these files are only licensed for your personal usage only. For other usages, please contact me directly. By the end of this video workshop, you'll have a solid working knowledge of how to use Camera Raw. Let's get started.
Photoshop CS4 for Photographers: Camera Rawwith Chris Orwig7h 4m Intermediate
Photoshop CS5 for Photographers: Camera Raw 6with Chris Orwig6h 28m Appropriate for all
1. Before You Start
2. The Toolbar
3. Workflow Tips
4. Basic Tab: Basic Image Processing
5. Tone Curve Tab
6. Detail Tab
7. HSL/Grayscale Tab
8. The Split Toning Tab
Creating a split-toned image2m 40s
9. Lens Correction Tab
10. Presets Tab
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.