Join Brad Batesole for an in-depth discussion in this video Get started with Keyword Planner, part of Marketing Tools: SEO.
- [Instructor] A big portion of SEO is choosing…the right keywords to organize your site around.…Keyword research will help you understand what people…are searching for.…And you can use this information to build your content,…or even steer your business in a different direction.…You can learn a lot more about keyword research…by taking a look at Online Marketing Fundamentals…or, SEO Fundamentals.…Now, I'm not going to go deeper into how to…build your keyword list.…This movie is for what to do…once you have a list,…or when you want to test to see…what the most popular order of words are…in a query that a user searches for.…
Once we have our keyword list…we can take that over to the Google Keyword tool.…And this resource is available to you…if you have an active Google AdWords account.…Now I've already logged in to my Google AdWords account.…And you'll find the keyword planner…by selecting Tools, from the menu at the top…and choosing Keyword Planner from the drop down.…And you will arrive at this page.…It's here that we can start conducting searches…
- Setting SEO goals
- Configuring Google Search Console
- Evaluating the Google index
- Using PageSpeed Insights
- Interpreting results and leveraging reports
- Using the Screaming Frog SEO Spider
- Generating a site map
- Getting started with Keyword Planner
- Multiplying keyword lists
- Structuring data
- Using SEMrush
- Conducting keyword research
Skill Level Intermediate
1. A Look at Goals
2. Google Search Console
3. Google PageSpeed Insights
4. Screaming Frog SEO Spider
5. Google Keyword Planner
Multiply keyword lists2m 37s
6. Google Structured Data
8. Moz Open Site Explorer
Next steps1m 2s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.