Join Chris Croft for an in-depth discussion in this video Fun, part of Customer Service Mastery: Delight Every Customer.
- Method number 23 for delighting your customers…is can you have some fun?…How can you make it fun?…I already mentioned the Italian restaurant…where the guy sings along to opera,…so that's pretty good.…I've got three other examples and one of them is…Eddie Stobart is a transport company in the U.K.,…and they have these lorries on the motorway everywhere.…And they have girls' names on the front of their trucks.…I think originally Eddie Stobart probably named…the first five trucks after his five daughters,…or something like that.…Or perhaps his wife and his four daughters.…
I don't know.…But then they've carried on,…so every truck's got a name.…And I don't know whether they use that at head office,…to keep track of where all the trucks are.…They probably don't.…They've probably just got number plates for that,…but I love the way there's a girl's name…on the front of every Eddie Stobart truck.…My kids when they were little…were fascinated by that.…They'd all be looking, "What's the name on that one?"…and there's an Eddie Stobart fan club.…
- Creative swiping
- Breaking the rules
- Nailing the basics
- Contact points
Skill Level Beginner
Customer Service: Creating Customer Valuewith Jill Griffin33m 14s Intermediate
Innovative Customer Service Techniqueswith Jeff Toister43m 21s Intermediate
Managing a Customer Service Teamwith Jeff Toister1h Intermediate
1. What Is Customer Service?
2. Ways to Generate Ideas, Part 1
3. Ways to Generate Ideas, Part 2
4. Ways to Generate Ideas, Part 3
5. Ways to Generate Ideas, Part 4
Wrap up1m 44s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.