Use the Page Setup dialog to adjust margins and layouts for your worksheets, as well as how to insert a new worksheet, color the tab, and move the worksheet to the desired location in the workbook.
- [Instructor] After creating a workbook … and entering your data into worksheets, … you may want to modify the structure or layout … of the worksheets in your workbook. … After watching this video, … you'll know how to modify page setup, … adjust row height and column width, and modify workbooks. … Let's jump right into our Format document … and take a look at the data on the New Customers worksheet. … This information may be displayed better … if our layout was in Landscape view. … Let's go to our Page Layout tab … and take a look at the orientation … that is currently set for this worksheet. … It looks like it's Portrait. … Let's go ahead and change it to Landscape. … There. That gave us a little more room on our page. … And I want you to notice over between columns H and I … that there's a dashed vertical line. … That's telling me where my current page break is. … If I go over to Margins, … I can see that they are set to Normal … with a left and a right margin of 0.7 inches. … Let's go ahead and change that to Narrow, …
- Importing data
- Formatting worksheets and workbooks
- Exporting workbooks
- Pasting data
- Modifying columns, rows, and cells
- Formatting cells
- Conditional formatting
- Creating tables
- Filtering and sorting table data
- Using references
- Performing calculations with functions
- Formatting text with functions
- Creating charts
- Taking the practice exam
Skill Level Intermediate
Who should take this course?1m 15s
1. Microsoft Office Specialist Exam Overview
2. Manage Worksheets and Workbooks
3. Manage Data Cells and Ranges
4. Manage Tables and Table Data
5. Perform Operations Using Formulas and Functions
6. Manage Charts
7. Final Practice Exam
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.