- Determining workflow requirements
- Optimizing consumption strategy
- Designing an audit and monitor strategy
- Designing for identity and security
- Designing authentication and authorization
- Designing a data platform solution
- Designing a business continuity solution
- Designing for deployment, migration, and integration
- Designing an infrastructure strategy
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Charles] When you're thinking of ways to advance your career in information technology, one of the best ways to distinguish yourself is by obtaining technical certifications. If your technology of choice is Microsoft Azure, then the Azure Solution Architect Certification should be on your radar as a priority to achieve. The Azure Solution Architect Certification is one of many certifications available from Microsoft and proves your technical and design knowledge of the features and components of Azure. This credential encompasses all three pillars of cloud. Infrastructure as a service, platform as a service and software as a service. My name is Charles Pluta, and I'm an Azure Technical Trainer. I've been a Microsoft Certified Trainer since 2013, and have a passion for sharing knowledge around Microsoft technologies. I've also written other exam preparation books and articles for different Microsoft certifications. Welcome to this LinkedIn Learning course where you can prepare for and learn different exam tips for the Azure Solution Architect Certification.
1. Determine Workload Requirements
2. Design for Identity and Security
3. Design a Data Platform Solution
4. Design a Business Continuity Strategy
Design for high availability1m 44s
5. Design for Deployment, Migration, and Integration
6. Design an Infrastructure Strategy
Next steps2m 58s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.