- Recognize the characteristics of four points on the Resilience Scale.
- Explain the concept of having control in the context of confidence.
- Summarize what it means to create a flow.
- Recall the connection between stress and building resilience.
- Determine how to perform a valuable review of your resilience process.
Skill Level Intermediate
- The pace at work has never been faster, and the new challenges that are thrown our way have never been so complex, and I'm here to tell you your working life is only going to get faster, more changeable and more challenging. But, there's an antidote. A skill or mindset you can develop that will help you to navigate the new working world, and that's psychological resilience. Enhancing resilience is all about creating your edge at work.
It's not just about learning to cope exceptionally well with challenges, but also learning how to thrive and reach your peak. In this course we'll delve into what it takes to create your resilience edge and we'll explore the six key facets of resilience. Expect to immerse yourself in exercises that get you thinking and to take away practical tips and strategies you can implement immediately to enhance your resilience.
I'm Gemma Leigh Roberts, chartered psychologist, executive coach and author. Join me to learn how to boost your resilience and create your edge at work. Let's get started.