- Viewing messages by conversation
- Using Instant Search to find a message
- Saving a search as a Smart Folder
- Arranging email by date or by sender
- Creating inbox folders
- Customizing and using categories
- Flagging an email for action
- Creating and managing rules that handle messages
- Using out-of-office replies
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Gini] Hi, I'm Gini von Courter. In this course, I'll use my Outlook for Mac 2016 inbox to demonstrate time-saving features and techniques that will help you efficiently manage your email. We'll begin with the basics, like sorting and adding columns, then we'll move on to adding filters and saving customized views. I'll demonstrate how you can set up your inbox to make it easy to quickly review messages. We'll create inbox folders, then add rules that automatically move messages for easy retrieval and review.
You'll see how to use flags to organize and manage your inbox-based work and along the way, I'll show you how to customize and use color categories to sort and filter messages. I'm pleased to have the opportunity to share these time-saving Outlook for Mac features with you. Let's get started.