In this course, frog's director of strategy, Geoffrey Schwartz, introduces you to customer experience and why it's important in today's hypercompetitive world. Geoffrey breaks down the different components that make up a customer experience, like archetypes, activities, interactions, and experience principles. Throughout the course, he uses real-world examples to demonstrate how those components come together to form a company's relationship with their customers.
At the end of the course, you'll have the foundational tools needed to take a holistic view of an organization's customer experience and identify opportunities that can deepen relationships and drive loyalty.
- What is customer experience (CX)?
- Why is customer experience important?
- The business value of customer experience
- The core components of customer experience
- Building empathy for customers
- Engaging customers on an emotional level
- Tools for organizational alignment
- Designing meaningful products and services
- Identifying opportunities for innovation and customer loyalty
- How to build strong customer relationships
Skill Level Intermediate
- Customer experience. You may have heard this term used before, but what does it actually mean? Customer experience is the overall impact of an organization's interactions with their customer. Understanding how to consider and choreograph those interactions is undeniably complex. But what organizations often forget is that at its core, customer experience is really about something much more simple. Relationships. In today's disruptive, rapidly changing market place, customer loyalty is arguably more important than any other strategic imperative.
And depending on the industry, just meeting expectations is likely not enough to keep customers coming back. For companies who take their customer experience seriously, satisfaction is only the first step. The organizations who will emerge as leaders are those who go beyond keeping customers satisfied, and work to engage customers on a more emotional level. I'm Geoffrey Schwartz. A director of strategy at Frog, a global design and strategy firm. And for the past 45 years, we've helped companies like Apple, Nike and GE, differentiate themselves by designing customer experiences that create strong and lasting relationships.
In this course you'll be introduced to customer experience, and why it's important in today's hyper competitive world. We'll break down the different components that make up a customer experience. Like archetypes, activities, interactions and principles. And demonstrate how those components come together to form a brand's relationship with their customers. Finally, we'll evaluate the customer experience of one of today's leading companies to see how they design to create deeper customer relationships.
And no matter where you sit in an organization, or how experienced you are, if you've every wondered, how does a successful brand build deep loyalty with their customers, then this course if for you. At the end of this course, you'll have the foundational tools to take a holistic view of an organization's customer experience, and identify opportunities that can deepen relationships and drive loyalty. We've got a lot to cover, so let's jump in.