Join Paul J. Smith for an in-depth discussion in this video Customizing the LayOut toolbars on Windows, part of SketchUp for Architecture: LayOut.
- [Instructor] Chapter 02_02, we'll be looking at how … we can customize some items and tools inside of LayOut. … This is using Windows, I'll do the Mac next. … Several ways to get access to the toolbars, … you've got the View menu, so here it is. … The toolbars then we've … got the main toolbar and customize. … I've also got this drop-down here … which allows me to access the main toolbar … and decide which icons I want or don't want. … Alternatively I can right-click on the blank bit of toolbar … and I've got lock toolbars which is currently locked, … I can unlock them so they may float. … So if I grab that I can float it on the screen. … Or I've got customize option, okay? … So I'm going to click on customize, … I'll drag that back for now into the right position. … And what we're going to do here is we'll look at each … of these tabs in a second, … but I'm going to create a new toolbar, okay? … I'm not going to call it UltraToolbar one … which is the default name, I'm going to call it Order. …
AuthorPaul J. Smith
- Customizing LayOut preferences
- Working with the drawing tools in LayOut
- Adding text and labels
- Creating linear and angular dimensions
- Creating templates
- Linking SketchUp with LayOut
- Building a scrapbook
- Exporting options
Skill Level Intermediate
SketchUp 2018 Essential Trainingwith George Maestri3h 58m Beginner
1. Introduction to SketchUp for Architecture
2. Setting Up LayOut
3. Drawing and Annotation
4. Creating and Saving Templates
5. Linking SketchUp to LayOut
6. The LayOut Scrapbooks
7. Finishing Off the Pages
Next steps2m 11s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.